Thursday, July 5, 2012

SOON LAUNCHING MY NEWEST BABY- "TROUBLE AT FISH CAMP"


Look out, kids and young-at-hearts! My exciting adventure book, Trouble at Fish Camp, is now available. You can find it on Amazon and other ebook reader sites as both print and ebook.

What’s it about, you ask? A bear, a bully, and a buried secret.

As soon as I decide on a venue, I’ll be scheduling a Book Launch. Following that will be various book signings and talks at some of the same places I appeared with my first book in the “Ways of the Williwaw” series, Williwaw Winds. I’ll keep you informed.

I also plan to start a Clown Ministry, using my books as a tool to teach kids of age 8 and up about positive living. But I NEED A NAME. Will you help me out? “Silly Sally the Clown” has already been taken. Not that I would consider it, anyway.

Should the name have something to do with writing, perhaps? Should it sound silly? Humorous? How about something like “Courage the Clown?” Can you think of a better one?

If you provide a catchy name I fall in love with, I’ll give you a free copy of Trouble at Fish Camp.

1 comment:

Angie Vik said...

Yay! Your book is out. Congratulations. I'm excited for you.